1. What does “federated models” mean?
A federated model provides a holistic understanding of a building by unifying all the stakeholders' models into one. bimspot’s offering combines, in a unique way, all data related to the building models into one BIM project.
2. Can I modify Information Requirement fields on bimspot?
3. How are my models structured on bimspot?
bimspot allows an identical setup of your project structure by mapping each IFC file to a dedicated building part.
4. Data safety and storage of models
The files uploaded on cloud.bimspot.io are stored at AWS in Frankfurt (Germany). Only your team members invited to a dedicated project can access the data.
5. Are rulesets for model checks customisable?
At the moment, model check rulesets are not customisable. In the check reports, you can find a detailed list of all rules used in bimspot's model checks.